SVC students & staff marked the centenary of the end of WWI with a special whole-school act of remembrance on Monday 12 November 2018. The school is grateful to @ArcherBCLtd for filming the event from their drone and to ex-student Duncan Farley-Smith for playing The Last Post.
We are so excited to announce our Brand new Staploe Trust Music School for any Year 4+ students in The Weatheralls, The Shade, Kennett and SVC.
Students from Soham Village College are celebrating another record set of results. GCSE grading has changed this year but it is clear that Soham's students have again performed well. 75% of students achieved the equivalent of grades A* -C in both maths and English and 70 students achieved A*-A grades or equivalent in five or more subjects.
The Inkling is Soham Village College's online magazine. It is entirely student produced; this includes articles, photographs, artwork, and page design. The team currently comprises journalists and designers from across year groups and is led by five editors from Year 11.
Click the logo above to view the latest Ofsted Inspection Report 2016 for Soham Village College
Achieving Excellence With Care
Our vision is to be a truly outstanding Village College at the heart of its community
- We aim to provide an education in which outcomes for students are outstanding
- We are committed to the provision of a curriculum which gives every student the opportunity to achieve highly and to enjoy learning
- We encourage students to develop the skills they will need for working life
- We are committed to the well-being of all of our students and help them adopt a lifestyle which is safe, healthy and constructive within the local community
- We seek to enable our students to reflect on their own experiences and those of others to develop a clear set of personal values in which respect for self, others and the environment is central