We warmly invite all prospective students and their parents and carers to our Open Evening on Thursday 27th September 2018, 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Students from Soham Village College are celebrating another record set of results. GCSE grading has changed this year but it is clear that Soham's students have again performed well. 75% of students achieved the equivalent of grades A* -C in both maths and English and 70 students achieved A*-A grades or equivalent in five or more subjects.
The Inkling is Soham Village College's online magazine. It is entirely student produced; this includes articles, photographs, artwork, and page design. The team currently comprises journalists and designers from across year groups and is led by five editors from Year 11.
Click the logo above to view the latest Ofsted Inspection Report 2016 for Soham Village College
There has been a change in the law regarding term time holidays.
Achieving Excellence With Care
Our vision is to be a truly outstanding Village College at the heart of its community
- We aim to provide an education in which outcomes for students are outstanding
- We are committed to the provision of a curriculum which gives every student the opportunity to achieve highly and to enjoy learning
- We encourage students to develop the skills they will need for working life
- We are committed to the well-being of all of our students and help them adopt a lifestyle which is safe, healthy and constructive within the local community
- We seek to enable our students to reflect on their own experiences and those of others to develop a clear set of personal values in which respect for self, others and the environment is central