The Inkling is Soham Village College's online magazine. It is entirely student produced; this includes articles, photographs, artwork, and page design. The team currently comprises journalists and designers from across year groups and is led by five editors from Year 11.
New Homework Club - Monday to Thursday from 3.10pm until 4.10pm in the Library
The Art and Design department at SVC are very proud of their students for their success in the Babylon Gallery's local schools art competition in Ely. Again this year, SVC students have won 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the KS4 category and 2nd place in the KS3 category! Well done!
Students from Soham Village College are celebrating another excellent set of results
Click the logo above to view the latest Ofsted Inspection Report 2016 for Soham Village College
Achieving Excellence With Care
Our vision is to be a truly outstanding Village College at the heart of its community
- We aim to provide an education in which outcomes for students are outstanding
- We are committed to the provision of a curriculum which gives every student the opportunity to achieve highly and to enjoy learning
- We encourage students to develop the skills they will need for working life
- We are committed to the well-being of all of our students and help them adopt a lifestyle which is safe, healthy and constructive within the local community
- We seek to enable our students to reflect on their own experiences and those of others to develop a clear set of personal values in which respect for self, others and the environment is central